Saturday, September 11, 2010

Personalized Clipboards : A Great Gift for Teachers, Principals, Nurses ... Anyone Who Uses a Clipboard to Stay Organized



Robot (front)

Unique, customized clipboards are available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique


My altered clipboards are so much fun to use and if you are like me and papers get "misplaced", I know I can always find papers on my clipboard because the fun ribbons make it easy to locate my clipboard in my classroom.

I started making these as personalized gifts for my students to help them keep their work organized in my classroom. Soon other teachers in my school noticed what my students were carrying around and wondered where they came from. Before long I was taking custom orders for teacher gifts, principal gifts and gifts for entire classrooms of kids.

There are about a dozen clipboard designs featured over at the Pink Button Boutique.

But we can accept custom orders, too.

* Color schemes.
Colors can be paired up to match school colors or just someone's favorite colors.

* Favorite interests or hobbies
We can develop a clipboard theme based on someone's personal interests, like our Dog Lover design, for example.

We can also add names to the backside of the clipboard, as shown in the picture below.

galleria diy clipboards 2

These are unique, inexpensive gifts that any teacher would love to get for the holidays, teacher appreciation week or any other occasion where you would like to send your favorite teacher a thank you gift.

If you would like to inquire about an idea you have to create a custom, personalized gift for someone special you can contact us in the following ways:

* Facebook - send us a note through our Facebook page

* Use our contact us form over on the Pink Button Boutique website

* Email us @ pinkbuttonboutique AT gmail DOT com



Share


No comments:

Post a Comment