Sunday, September 12, 2010

Independent Designer Jewelry : "Green Peacock Feathers" Earrings by Judy Kim



green peacock feathers 10

"Green Peacock Feathers" is available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique

I hate to brag, but these earrings are absolutely gorgeous! It's taking every ounce of control for me not to keep them for myself. The name came about because the frame of the earrings remind me of peacock feathers.

The earrings are gold-filled and the frame consists of three linked parts, which allow them to move. They hang two inches from the bottom of the ear. There are a total of ten beautiful green citrine stones hanging along the bottom.

If you love these as much as I do, I would grab them up asap, since there are only two available.

green peacock feathers 4

See all fashion earrings by Judy Kim.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment