Sunday, September 12, 2010

Independent Designer Jewelry : "Jingle Flowers" Earrings by Judy Kim



Jingle Flowers

"Jingle Flowers" are available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique

Such a fun earring! These are my most popular and most requested item. It also comes in gold, which I will post as soon as I am able to produce them, so keep watching the site.

A Matte White Gold Plated teardrop earring that measures 1 and 1/2 inches from the base of the earring hook.

I love the detail of the flowers attached along the top of the earring but my favorite part of the earring are the three loose flowers that hang along the bottom. As the earrings move, you hear them jingling, thus the name "Jingle Flowers" came about.

Jingle Flowers

See all fashion earrings by Judy Kim.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment