Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great Gift for Teachers : Customized Clipboards - "Brady Bunch"



Brady Bunch Flowers (back)
Back view

Brady Bunch is available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique

The flowers on the back reminds me of the Brady Bunch...don't ask me why.

My altered clipboards are so much fun to use and if you are like me and papers get "misplaced", I know I can always find papers on my clipboard because the fun ribbons make it easy to locate my clipboard in my classroom.

It is a standard sized clipboard (9 1/2 by 12 inches). The front of the clipboard is decorated with multi-colored polka dots. The back of the clipboard is decorated with flower paper that remind me of the Brady Bunch, one of my favorite shows when I was young. To protect the decorative paper, I've applied a protective coating/layer to the back and front.

A ribbon with different colored flowers runs along all sides of the clipboard. My favorite part of the clipboard is the top. where I have two layers of various ribbons popping this way and that, which are tied into the color scheme of the clipboard.

This is the PERFECT gift for a teacher, coach, nurse, child or anyone who uses a clipboard.

Brady Bunch Flowers (front)
Front view

See all clipboards available for sale.

Learn more about how I started making clipboards.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment