Sunday, September 12, 2010

Independent Designer Jewelry : "Sarah Hanging Leaf" Earrings by Judy Kim



Sarah Hanging Leaf

"Sarah Hanging Leaf" is available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique

I made these for my friend, Sarah, who loves leaves and green. After I finished them, I knew I loved them. They look gorgeous with the single green stone hanging from one of the leaves. These are in silver, but I will soon be carrying them in gold; so keep looking at the website as I add more things.

Sterling silver earring hook with a white Gold Plated twig charm. Hanging from one of the leaves is a gorgeous green jade stone. The earring measures 1 and 1/2 inches from the base of the earring hook.

Simple but utterly feminine.

Sarah Hanging Leaf

See all fashion earrings by Judy Kim.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment