Monday, September 13, 2010

Independent Designer Jewelry : "Emily" by Judy Kim


Emily

"Emily" is available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique

One of my favorite things to do for fun is to have "grab bag dinners or brunches". My friend Emily picked these earrings at one of the grab bag dinners I had with some girlfriends. She wore them while vacationing in Puerto Rico and tells me that a woman stopped her in a store and kept commenting on how much she loved the earrings. I laugh because Emily said it was almost to the point of annoyance.

These are a version of an earring that I already have, called Cascading Flowers, but with an oval frame. They hang two inches from the base of the earring wire. The prettiest red Garnet hangs along the bottom.

I love the movement of the earring and how it looks as if the flowers are being framed.

Emily

Emily

See all fashion earrings by Judy Kim.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment