Saturday, September 11, 2010

Great Gift for Teachers: Cusomized Clipboard - "Falling Leaves"



Falling leaves - front
Front view

Falling Leaves Clipboard is available for sale @ the Pink Button Boutique

My altered clipboards are so much fun to use and if you are like me and papers get "misplaced", I know I can always find papers on my clipboard because the fun ribbons make it easy to locate my clipboard in my classroom.

It is a standard sized clipboard (9 1/2 by 12 inches). The front of the clipboard is decorated with white paper covered with a fun print of daisy-like flowers. The back of the clipboard is decorated with paper that remind me of falling leaves. To protect the decorative paper, I've applied a protective coating/layer to the back and front.

A light blue ribbon with pink and red kaleidascope-type circles runs along all sides of the clipboard. My favorite part of the clipboard is the top. where I have two layers of various ribbons popping this way and that, which are tied into the color scheme of the clipboard.

This is the PERFECT gift for a teacher, coach, nurse, child or anyone who uses a clipboard.

Falling leaves - back
Back view

See all clipboards available for sale.

Learn more about how I started making clipboards.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment